What do you imagine SF's look like ?

Kevin

Laurie A younger, much thinner Valerie Bertinelli.

this is dead-on with what I was thinking.

Shawna I know, but to tell y'all, she's Marsha Brady, with a wicked sense of humor

I LOVE you guys :grin:

edna Of course, Patti Smyth (sans mustache)

I think you mean Patti Smith... but what's in a name spelling? :grin:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TimLizzy My favorite nephew, but since you don't know what he looks like, A young River Phoenix

I can totally see that. TimLizzy reminds me of a character in Stephen King's "Cell". The kid in the book is much younger, but he is smart and funny and cool...just like my beloved Doors worshipper. Even though King doesn't really describe him, that's who I think of when I think of Tim.

And Shawna is totally a young Stevie Nicks sans the twirling and voluminous layers of lace.

Proof that I lied? Ask anybody, I lie all the time.

wait, wait, wait... :P If you lie all the time, how comes you´re

always right?? Something just don´t fit... :shades:

...I couldn't bear your disappointment when you witness my real ugly mug.

Tim, I saw your picture... :shades: and now you are lying... :cool:

AAAARGH i just spent ages composing my list and then there was problem loading the page so it's gone! grrr!

anyway, i've been hiding from this page because i've been so shy of all the nice images people have of me! my favourite is gwen stefani cos she's cool and fiesty! the most surprising was hayley mills since i'm a bit older than her in 'the parent trap'!! but she's really pretty too - it's all been ridiculously flattering! i'm nowhere near as pretty as lisa hannigan, or any of them for that matter!

here's my tentative list, although i'm sure i'll forget some people!

das: michael bluth - phwoar!

peaches: catherine zeta jones but curvier and fiestier!

shawna: jamie lee curtie with long hair and a fringer (bangs) - hot!

laurie: joan baez - long flowing hair and amazing cheekbones.

jane: very similar to laurie actually!

edna: penelope cruz or audrey tatou - teeny tiny with sallow skin, dark hair and eyes.

radhika: shilpa shetty - tall, graceful with beautiful hair, skin and eyes

b-f: i can see morrissey or maybe ian curtis - dark hair, striking looking with a slight cynical snarl

fintan: a younger slimmer matt damon

uncle joe: sean connery, bill murray or a taller robert de niro with a salt n' pepa stubbly beard

diggs: a cross between john lennon and tim buckley - quietly handsome with nice hair

elvish: kate bush with long light brown hair, great cheekbones and pale-ish skin

jenny: sandra bullock but with shorter, thicker hair

ryansgirl: anna faris with glasses

s2v: a younger harrison ford - goodlooking but serious and contemplative

farin: daniel bruehl from 'goodbye lenin', probably because he's german!!

kevin: kevin spacey, not cos of the first name but because i could see kevin spacey living in japan and being just a little bit crazy!

sammy: shaft!

mindcrime: a cross between nick cave and mark lanegan

marc: bruce willis or russell crowe with a shaved head

das: michael bluth - phwoar!

No wonder I love that b*st*rd.

peaches: catherine zeta jones but curvier and fiestier!

Oh, how I wish that were true, my gorgeous Soulsis.

sammy: shaft!

Shut yo mouth!

I already know Gisela is a world class knockout, but I equate her with Marilyn Monroe, not just because of her former avatar, but because she is a timeless beauty.

I already know Gisela is a world class knockout, but I equate her with Marilyn Monroe, not just because of her former avatar, but because she is a timeless beauty.

wow, peaches, that is some crazy talk! but i looooove mariyln and i'm attracted to clothes that fit in with her sense of style!

uncle joe: sean connery, bill murray or a taller robert de niro with a salt n' pepa stubbly beard

Wow, back in the 80's I was often told that I resembled Sean Connery. You wouldn't think so today however. De Niro and Murray are certainly alter-egos for me.

C'mere, let me squash yer face...but first, how about a little tootski?