What do you imagine SF's look like ?

Kevin

Martin, Arte Johnson wasn't that old back then. The nazi helmet was merely a prop for the German accent he feigned to sound like a psychologist. He was a keen observer of human nature and commented on it with short one-liners. He had a sardonic wit. After a silly sketch by the other cast members he'd be in a close-up saying something like , "Veddy interesting....but shtoopid!"

As the Dirty Old Man he'd approach the spinsterish Ruth Buzzi sitting on a park bench, sidle up to her, nudge her and say, "Do you believe in the hereafter?" She'd say, "why yes, I do". Then he'd say, "then you know what I'm here after".

Edited by Guest

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fin, The Seeker: A cross between Pierce Brosnan and Hugh Grant. Down ladies, down.

Bloof: Definitely Lulu. But how do you thank someone, who has taken you from crayons to perfume?

Marc: David Soul as Hutch of Starsky And Hutch TV Show (70's). Don't give up on us, baby.

SteelToVelvet: Don't ask me why but...Ernie Kovacs. No, not his Percy Dovetonsils character either.

Elvish: Sally Field, only more freckles.

Diggs: I've always pictured him to look like Jack Nicholson, circa Easy Rider.

Earth Angel: Mary Tyler Moore but more buxom.

Bazooka: Zooks bears an uncanny resemblance to Carlos Santana.

Batman: He's not going to like this but I see him as Boris Badenov from Rocky and Bullwinkle. Honest.

PinkFloyd: David Gilmour, doncha think?

Phil: Irwin Mainway, the SNL character played by Dan Aykroyd.

Rayzor: Leonard Pinth Garnell, another SNL character played by Dan Akyroyd.

ryansgirl: Well, she's tried to convince me that she looks like Velma from Scooby Doo and I'm betting she's the sexy version like the girl who played Velma in the movie version.

Gisela: Hayley Mills from the original version of "The Parent Trap".

Amy/HD Thoreau: She really is Bailey Quarters (real name Jan Smithers) from WKRP In Cinncinatti.

Crazy Don: We all know that he looks just like Sil from The Sopranos. Ayyyyy!

Mindcrime: He's Charlie from Lost.

Tim/The Lizard: Gotta be Jim Morrison, right?

Namahage: Alfred E. Newman. "What, me worry?"

Can-Am: He's Paul Anka with a few extra pounds but taller. Always wears a suit.

ryansgirl: Well, she's tried to convince me that she looks like Velma from Scooby Doo and I'm betting she's the sexy version like the girl who played Velma in the movie version.

:blush: I don't know about the sexy, but I could be a blonde version of Velma, given my glasses and my nerdiness

I've pictured bloof as Bubble from Ab Fab. This is NOT an insult. I love Bubble

Edna will forever be Francoise Hardy to me, and Jane will always be Janis

I've pictured rayzor as a taller, thinner Michael Stipe with horn rim glasses

Uncle Joe-I just stop at the socks and get very happy.

Batman is something like Jack White, only not as pasty.

I'm totally with UJ's description of Amy as Bailey. Gotta love chicks in specs!

Edited by Guest

all righty.

Peaches: you act just exactly like my good friend Kaly, and so that is how I picture you. No worries, she's beautiful, talented, big hooters.

Ryansgirl: I don't know much except what you've told me, but I'm thinking shoulder-length straight blonde hair, dark-rimmed glasses, bangs, and brown eyes. Good curves, not too skinny nor too fat (like me!) :grin:

Joe: full head of hair, lovely laughing facial features, the eyes that light way up when you see something you really like.

Sammy: Hyde on That 70's Show. Dead on.

RonJon: the surfer dude of my dreams, when I was 17 I met a guy at the beach who played guitar around a campfire, and we hung out with them every night. This guy was gorgeous, tan, super nice, blonde hair, word a big fat gold chain around his neck, but somehow it didn't look gawdy.

Levis: The beautiful exotic beauty with legs like a gazelle that makes any woman wish they were you.

Lucky: You look amazingly like Thelma to me.

Laurie: you're starting to look a bit like Louise.

Kevin: I've seen your photo once when you were weren't looking... you're handsome behind those bulbous eyes.

I know most of you, I have seen your pictures, so I´ll talk about those who didn´t (or whose pictures I didn´t see)

UncleJoe- yes, like his avatar, only wearing blue jeans, with some hair and smiling.

RonJon- a serious man who laughs a lot. Tall and handsome.

Farin- a young and very tall & thin guy. Quite "élégant".

Sammy- No idea. Maybe like a pimp with a cigarette in the corner of his mouth, or maybe a man with a suit, dark hair and a nonchalant way to walk.

C-girl- very charming, blonde hair, notvery tall and quite romantic. Her eyes would be part of her charm.

Kevin- tall and handsome, wearing a suit and a tie or just pyjamas, red-haired, charming voice.

edna: Imogene Coca from the Sid Caesar Show. But taller and prettier.

Not much bingo here, UncleJoe... I´m just 5´2" and yes, I´m prettier.. :laughing: I wear no glasses and my hair is long. Hey I already posted my picture twice... :cool:

all righty.

Peaches: you act just exactly like my good friend Kaly, and so that is how I picture you. No worries, she's beautiful, talented, big hooters.

Ryansgirl: I don't know much except what you've told me, but I'm thinking shoulder-length straight blonde hair, dark-rimmed glasses, bangs, and brown eyes. Good curves, not too skinny nor too fat (like me!) :grin:

Joe: full head of hair, lovely laughing facial features, the eyes that light way up when you see something you really like.

Sammy: Hyde on That 70's Show. Dead on.

RonJon: the surfer dude of my dreams, when I was 17 I met a guy at the beach who played guitar around a campfire, and we hung out with them every night. This guy was gorgeous, tan, super nice, blonde hair, word a big fat gold chain around his neck, but somehow it didn't look gawdy.

Levis: The beautiful exotic beauty with legs like a gazelle that makes any woman wish they were you.

Lucky: You look amazingly like Thelma to me.

Laurie: you're starting to look a bit like Louise.

Kevin: I've seen your photo once when you were weren't looking... you're handsome behind those bulbous eyes.

Shawna, Wow..you are dead on, how did you..oh wait, "legs like a gazelle" wasn't mine...nevermind.