What do you imagine SF's look like ?

Kevin

Farin ; A 3' 8" nasty dwarf , with technological brilliance , buck teeth and an evil laugh . Rumplestiltskin - but only to his friends .

Joe : 5' 10 '' ( diameter ) ; a jolly goofball , bald ( or damn near ) , chews tabacco and curses to himself , lifetime member of Reader's Digest and TV Guide .

Sammy : 5' 1" nerd with cokebottle glasses , virgin , bald- with a strange piece of hair hanging down , loves Abba and still plays Dungeons and Dragons .

Jenny ; Svelt , hot , 5' 8 " , feeling a bit down on her luck ( hence her presense here ) , psychotic , sharpens kitchen knives as a 'hobby ' . Wears an Uma wig ala ' Pulp Fiction ' .

your turn ... :)

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farin: constant smile, blistered fingers

Sammy: leisure suit, white patent leather shoes, amber glasses, strategically placed cigarette, cocktail and sock

Blind-Fitter: that other Cobra Kai from Karate Kid. Not Johnny, not the one who kicked Daniel in the knee in the All Valley tournament, the other one with the blond hair. Dutch. Like that, but without the kimono. I imagine a wool suit.

Levis: Word is that she's tall and pretty, so I imagine that she's tall and pretty.

Kevin: can't see him behind the bottle of vodka

Pretty darn close. I'm kind of tall. Sometimes the hair is blonder than others. Sometimes it's longer than others. Since I just got new highlights, and a haircut, it's a little different. I've got green green eyes though!

Peachy is short, long hair, pretty and has one very stand out feature (or should I say two?)... :googly: :grin:

Jenny ; Svelt , hot , 5' 8 " , feeling a bit down on her luck ( hence her presense here ) , psychotic , sharpens kitchen knives as a 'hobby ' . Wears an Uma wig ala ' Pulp Fiction ' .

I sound like a homicidal Victoria's Secret model or something!!!!!

I imagine Kevin as normal-looking, brown hair and brown eyes, thin.....

A guy I work with is similar to Sammy in personality, so I think of Sammy as having longish hair, stubble, and a twinkle in his eye.

I think Martin has said he kind of looks like Kevin Smith, so that's who I imagine, except thinner and without facial hair.

I think most of the rest of you have posted photos, but I'd love to see Shannon. I bet she's a cutie.

Thanks, Lucky. I don't know about sophisticated. I have become more "girly" the last couple of years and have spent more money on handbags and boots (after vowing I'd never wear high heels) and tried to go to dinners and stuff looking better, but when I'm hanging out at home, I wear the same outfit everyday.

Here are a few, more later.

Kevin: You mean he doesn't look like Marty Feldman? That's who I see.

Farin: Arte Johnson from his Laugh-In days (helmet and all). Veddy interesting!

Das: Warren Beatty from his Doby Gillis days only with light brown hair with the black horn rimmed glasses. Holds a pipe though he doesn't smoke it.

Peaches: Comedienne Brett Butler only prettier, smarter and bustier. Va va va voom!

Lucky: It's Judy Collins. She should be holding a guitar. Could those eyes be any bigger?

edna: Imogene Coca from the Sid Caesar Show. But taller and prettier.

Laurie: A taller, more seasoned Valerie Bertinelli (Susanne Pleshette?)but with the attitude of Joy Behar. A very pinchable Italo-Americana.

Sammy: Yahoo Serious, Eddie Haskel and Andrew Dice Clay all wrapped up in one with a long, thin, waxed mustache.

Blind Fitter: I see him as Peter Gabriel.

Jenny: JLO...but sweeter, softer, nicer.

Shawna: Tanya Roberts, the neighbor from That 70's Show. Hotter and brighter. Could those....nevermind.

Ron Jon: The Beav, but with that needle wit we've come to love him for. When he's posting news items he wears that straw hat like Walter Winchell.

Sweet Jane: Can anyone not see her as Janis?

Radhi: Tall, statuesque with long, wavy hair like Lauren Bacall. But raven haired and dark complected with large, very dark eyes. Quickens your heart rate.

Me: True, like my avatar but with less hair (everywhere) and my hiney hardly ever itches.