What do you imagine SF's look like ?

Kevin

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fin, The Seeker: A cross between Pierce Brosnan and Hugh Grant. Down ladies, down.

Bazooka: Zooks bears an uncanny resemblance to Carlos Santana.

Batman: He's not going to like this but I see him as Boris Badenov from Rocky and Bullwinkle. Honest.

Can-Am: He's Paul Anka with a few extra pounds but taller. Always wears a suit.

Funny, I imagine Can-Am just like that too... :) Bazooka would be very big and with a big moustache. I have no idea what Batman looks like but I´m sure he´s very cute... and Fin is very very handsome, I saw his picture... :grin:

Martin, Arte Johnson wasn't that old back then. The nazi helmet was merely a prop for the German accent he feigned to sound like a psychologist. He was a keen observer of human nature and commented on it with short one-liners. He had a sardonic wit. After a silly sketch by the other cast members he'd be in a close-up saying something like , "Veddy interesting....but shtoopid!"

As the Dirty Old Man he'd approach the spinsterish Ruth Buzzi sitting on a park bench, sidle up to her, nudge her and say, "Do you believe in the hereafter?" She'd say, "why yes, I do". Then he'd say, "then you know what I'm here after".

ah, okay... you're forgiven then :grin: :thumbsup:

Peaches (even though I already know) - Wonder Woman, replete with power bands

Ryansgirl - the chick what hypnotized Christian Slater in "Pump Up The Volume", but with a "Ryan Adams doesn't suck, I promise!" button.

Uncle Joe - Gil Gerrard

RonJon - Gil Gerrard

Edna - Edith Piaf

Gisela (even though I know) - a blonde Lisa Hannigan, but not bitchy

Jenny - Tina Fey. That's a compliment. :)

Sue (even though I know) - torn between a brunette Angel Cake and the mermaid from "Wiggle Bay"

Laurie - Linda Evans, but younger

Elvish - Reese Witherspoon as June Carter

Seeker - Keith Moon

All I have to say is that I resemble none of Akroyds characters and that I do not wear glasses. I resemble Jesus more than Neil Young (although there isn't much difference when you think of their stature!) :laughing:

Although now that my hair is cut short my "Jesus" days have ended. :tongue:

Kevin- tall and handsome, wearing a suit and a tie or just pyjamas, red-haired, charming voice.

Au contraire , mon ami - I look like the dog's butt -when he's sick and needs to be put down , to boot ! Pyjamas - now you are onto something ...

;)

Sweet Jane...I always imagined you as Janis...it's kind of hard not to....I guess I do have Donna's attitude sometimes, but I don't look like her...Hmmmmm in my high school days, I probably would say I looked more like Jackie...

Laurie, at one time I tried very hard to look like Janis, in high school...let my hair go long and wild no makeup and was even drinking Southern Comfort...a lot! ;) But I never quite got the look of her sexy sassy image. I wish I could find a picture of Eileen Brennan as Mother in the movie FM, that is more me. So you were a Jackie? She was a fiesty chick! Cool!

All I have to say is that I resemble none of Akroyds characters and that I do not wear glasses. I resemble Jesus more than Neil Young (although there isn't much difference when you think of their stature!) :laughing:

Although now that my hair is cut short my "Jesus" days have ended. :tongue:

Please please please say you resemble Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute!

Not one ounce of Stipeness? :crazy:

Kevin: Michael J Fox

Farin: I imagined him as clean cut, short brown hair, not too tall...alter boy type :angel:

Das: The guy who plays "Dr.House"

Peaches: I've seen Peaches, she's very pretty, and I'm still waiting to develop like her..

edna: Pilar from the soap opera "Passions"

Sammy: Richie Sambora, I'm hoping :shades:

Blind Fitter: I see him as "Frasier"

Jenny: Monica on Friends

Shawna: Christina Applegate...I saw an iterview with her on TV..she's very intelligent

Ron Jon: Jon Bon Jovi..I'm hoping

Sweet Jane: Can anyone not see her as Janis?

Radhi: Tall, long straight black hair...kinda like Cher

Uncle Joe: Imagined Joe as average height, with salt and pepper colored hair, and a mustache...