What do you imagine SF's look like ?

Kevin

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I googled Daniel Bruehl, and if you look like that, Farin, add another stalker to your list.

Courteney Cox...Sandra Bullock...Sally Field....wow! I really don't think I resemble any of them....or JLo, either (Joe)but I feel so flattered.

I do remember what most of you look like from the "My photograph" thread, though, and like Laurie said, we are all songfactors and by that right, we are all smart, witty and gorgeous!

Please please please say you resemble Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute!

Not one ounce of Stipeness? :crazy:

I definately do not resemble Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute, but as far as Stipe is concerned I guess it's not too far off as body build goes. Bit more hair though. :grin:

I'm no good at imagining what people look like, I tend to let the avatars cloud my imagination. I can't see most pictures in the threads so I really don't know what you all look like.

Shannon: like a blonde Terri Hatcher

Peachy: for some reason I am distracted from looking at your face even in my imagination!

Shawna: like a young Stevie Nicks

Radhi: tall, dark hair, soft features

Jane: Janis... no way to get around it!

Laurie: light-haired Sandra Bullock

Jenny: Alyssa Milano but with better attitude

RonJon: Jon Bon Jovi (younger years)

Bazooka and Das: unimaginable

Martin, Fintan and TimLizzy: little punk kids!

Sammy: his avatar! Joe: his avatar!

S2V: his avatar! Kevin: his avatar!

There are plenty of pictures in the "Your Photograph" thread. Mine must be among the first ones, I remember Shawna also posted hers and now I´m lost... :P :laughing:

Kevin, Rayzor, RonJon, Farin, Sammy, you´the ones I´ve never seen. I think I know almost everybody... :cool:

Cgirl: Cute, shortish, bob hair, glasses, pouty lips, possibly hiding herself in the library behind books or a cup of coffee in the corner of a cafe. The kind of girl who in movies, always starts out as dork, but when she is made over, for a dare or a bet, blows the socks off everyone in the place!

Peaches: A beautiful, slightly furry, sweet, juicy, delicious, succulent, vulgar, insane, adorable, wonderful slice of peach pie, stuffed to the crust and covered in whipped cream.

Das: Dorkalicious ;)

Kevin: Tallish, slight in build, long nimble fingers, slightly crooked nose, pronounced features.

Sammy: Tall, wears a sleeveless vest with no problems (maybe a red checked plaid one over it in winter), shoulder length hair, stubble, cheeky grin and mischievous eyes, walks with a swagger. He makes me think of crabman from My Name is Earl :afro:

Bazooka: Blonde hair, now slightly more silvery gold, medium height, brilliant blue eyes, maybe a beard? a face that is hard to read.

And thank you, UncleJoe and Edna and Laurie, for the compliments :)

Edited by Guest
the vulfar thing was really bothering me :p

You´re welcome, Sue, but we just told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. You´re an amazing person, a good one, wise and honest, funny, discreet... and everybody knows you´re a beauty... :cool: So thank you for being there and deserving all we say... :bow: :bow: :bow:

We are all beautiful, we love music and that makes everyone beautiful inside and out. Each one of us in our own wonderful way. I just have to say I love being compared to Janis, in my eyes she was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. I could never hold a candle to her, so I am very flattered. And we all have beautiful souls.

Cgirl: The kind of girl who in movies, always starts out as dork, but when she is made over, for a dare or a bet, blows the socks off everyone in the place!

I always say I'm like Rachael Leigh Cook in She's All That-she's coming down the stairs in that perfect red dress, with the perfect song playing in the back ground, and she trips. That is so me.

Sue, you are lovlier than lovely, and a Ryan fan to boot. Tops in my book Angel :thumbsup: