What do you imagine SF's look like ?

Kevin

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm very impressed at the effort b-f put into his imaginings!

yeah, and left me completely out of them. }:(

Well, I apologise for causing offence; I only have so much time available for composing my thoughts and putting them onto page. I couldn't contemplate tackling the whole team in one go. There might be a sequel on the horizon; who knows? ;)

• 1 month later...

Invisible R: I fairly quickly associated her in my mind with a girl who lived on the new estate near my childhood home. (I can't remember her name, regrettably). She was in the year above me, friendly and not unattractive, but sadly cursed with a beak-like nose. She once complimented my rendition of The Stranglers' "Golden Brown" on the walk home after college.

I don't know why I feel like mentioning this, but although I may have flaws, I do actually have the perfect nose, and I'm very proud of it!

I don't know why I feel like mentioning this, but although I may have flaws, I do actually have the perfect nose, and I'm very proud of it!

:blush: Good job it was only a mental image, then. Now you look like Louise (I think her name was), but with a perfect nose.

I'm very pleased for you. Alas, mine comes from Royston Vasey. :(