Like being low

hey hey hey like being stoned

Low ~ R.E.M. (1991) (amateur video) mp3 teaser

I skipped the part about love

It seems so silly and low

Low low low

Low low low

Edited by Guest
added something for the youtube-deprived among us...

mine too :) (but I think that's almost a given) :grin:

(after listening to the original again) and I like it much more than Deep Purple's version :)

Edited by Guest
added a statement about how it compares to the original Deep Purple version of the song (written and recored by Joe South 1968, appears on "Shades of Deep Purple")... is that reason enough? stop bugging me about it already :p

I found two videos for "Swagger" but I´m not sure if you´d like them... they´re live. Hope youtube will like you today... ;) othewise, we can post it.

Oh, you certainely have my vote for "Fearless"... :cool:

It still doesn't like me, so if anyone wants to post a video, be my guest. I'm glad I have your vote, Fearless is my 2nd favorite Floyd song (after Echoes).

For the next 10 Top Tens I will be nominating songs from the corresponding year, ie Top Ten #60, 1960 songs, Top Ten #61, 1961 songs.

I like this idea Joe! You're sure to get plenty of my votes! :)

Levis, this will mean nothing to you, but here's an interesting (to us old folks) piece of trivia. The lead singer of your Kula Shaker nomination, Crispian Mills, is the son of Hayley Mills, 1960's actress, star of many Disney films. That also makes him the grandson of Sir John Mills. I thought that was just a little interesting! :)

Edited by Guest