The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #60

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN #60

"WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO", YOU ASK ?

IT'S EASY! :)

- Simply nominate two songs from 1950 on that weren't in a previous Top Ten.

Click here to find out ------> Every song that's made the previous Top Tens

- When nominations close, choose your Ten favourite songs out of all Nominations.

We'll give 10 points for #1, 9 for #2 etc. and compile the Top Ten from them.

NOMINATE AWAY NOW ! ! :)

:headphones:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pink Bloody Floyd !

Isn't 'Money' about the only good song of theirs left worth nominating ???

Hey Chris, I just heard 'Don't Bring Me Down' this morning on the radio. I'll slot it in to my Ten. :)

I've been out all morning - it's now lunch time. I'll be back later with a couple of devastating nominations.

;)

Feeling That Way - Journey My favorite tune by them...love the way they go into the song Anytime also....

Golden Country ~ REO Speedwagon ... Love the intro to this tune...the only video I could find on youtube was one with photos of 9/11 and of the war...kind of depressing to post....but if you know the tune...you won't need to listen...

Edited by Guest

"Swagger"- Flogging Molly

"Fearless"- Pink Floyd

YouTube doesn't like me today...

"Fealess" - Pin Floyd. Video here It´s just the music and some nice almost psychedelic images.

I found two videos for "Swagger" but I´m not sure if you´d like them... they´re live. Hope youtube will like you today... ;) othewise, we can post it.

Oh, you certainely have my vote for "Fearless"... :cool:

"Behind The Wall Of Sleep" - Smithereens

"Behind The Wall Of Sleep" - Black Sabbath

(Two entirely different songs. I absolutely love the Smithereens tune. Fantastic song!)

And it was cool to see "Golden Country" get a nomination. Probably the most underrated song of all time. The guitar solo will blow you away, especially the live version. I will vote it my #1. Great one, Laurs!

I was actually going to nomminate an REO tune, but I'll have to wait until another week to do so. A lot of cool nominations, so far.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: