Random Sports and Sport Talk

PSYCHOcatholic

That was truly one of the most embarrassing baseball games I've ever watched. I had to turn it off around the 6th inning because I was getting so infuriated, I broke 3 dishes.

I'd like to thank my lovely baseball team for showing up tonight - that was truly a great way to set a tone. Jackasses.

On the plus side though, my blog was featured on the front page of the MLBlogs site. If you click on the "Yankees" link, it'll take you there. So a nice bit of advertising for my fabulous work.

On the plus side though, my blog was featured on the front page of the MLBlogs site. If you click on the "Yankees" link, it'll take you there. So a nice bit of advertising for my fabulous work.

There's a lot of blogs posted.

Can you give a direct link to your blog, I wanna read it.

Edited by Guest

The link is in my profile, I do not feel comfortable posting it on the boards publicly. I only have 2 or 3 regular commentors that are not Yankees fans, and so I'll give you the same rules I give them.

1. Remember whose house you're in - say something snotty, smarmy or stupid, the comment gets deleted and I ban your IP from posting.

2. Spelling and grammar count, as do spelling our players' names right.

3. It's a Yankees blog written by a Yankees fan, for Yankees fans, so chances are I won't be butt-kissing your team or its fans. So don't get pissy.

With that said, you're all free to give me more website hits, I'm trying to get to 230,000.

I've never been more excited for a college football game than Oregon vs. USC (Oregon home game) tomorrow. Tickets sold out within a matter of minutes, unfortunately, but watching the game on tv will still be great, and I actually think the Ducks are going to win it. And after the game's over, it will be Halloween night and no matter what the outcome of the game is, I will be surprised if less than half of Eugene is literally set on fire by the end of the night.