Introduce and Frapper Map yourself here

Henry David

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naaa notachance! :P if you meant me.

sorry, you'all gave me such a loverly warm welcome, very appreciated, and then...

I guess I've become a sort of unreliable sort online these days. I find a nice place, settle in and then the next day, remember the 64 things I'm in trouble for not doing because I was doin whatever I wasnt supposed to do. So I try to stay away from things I might enjoy, then feel bad about staying away, and feel bad about not having fun.

Now you know me well.:P

Ironically while listening to "Time in a Bottle"-there's some meaning in there!

... I find a nice place, settle in and then the next day, remember the 64 things I'm in trouble for not doing because I was doin whatever I wasnt supposed to do. So I try to stay away from things I might enjoy, then feel bad about staying away...

You pretty much nailed Songfacts there, partner! ;)

Just give in. :cool: You'll be the better for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to SF Jason. You might want to check out the weekly Top Ten. Lots of different kinds of music there and the links to go with them :D It's a good place to start and you might even want to play with us next week and share some of your favorites with us :coolio:

Hey Jason,

I'm kinda new around here too

So I drew this Fox for you.

But If you really want something new

Then here's what you could do...

Just find your way to the SongFactors' Choice Top Ten, under Music Discussion. You'll get about 50 recommendations every week, and if you're like me, then almost half of them will be new to you, and if you're not shy then you can join in and share something new with us.

Anyways,

Have fun and see you around,

Lee.

Hey Jason, welcome ... we've been waiting for you! ;)

If you're looking for something new, well, we've got that .... If you're looking to be reminded of something great you haven't thought of in a long time, well shoot, we've got that too. Lea and Lee are right, The Top Ten is a great place to find or re-find great music. We'll all put forth a couple of our favorites for your perusal each and every week.

ladies,gentlemen and others...also new to this site...I'm Matt...in texxass (not a native texxan) But,like the rest of u guys and girls... I love music...alot...loud guitars and u know... anyway, I'm just reading these forums and "I like em" soooo...every once in awhile I'm gonna sorta get in here and add a few things...please be gentle! My first time

• Carl unpinned this topic