Introduce and Frapper Map yourself here

Henry David

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm J.

I can't believe it took me so long to find this web site. With the ever expanding list of titles and the very cool listener song comments, it's like a living thing. What kind of living thing, I'm not sure, but anyway, about me. I live now in NY but was from Michigan. I've been to Canada, I've even seen both sides of Sault Saint Marie. I'm a radio disc jockey but somehow I still like music. My favorite songs are the ones you feel as well as hear, and I guess that can be just about any song if you know what I mean. I love my children. My friend is Lynn .. and my hobbies are writing. Oh, Ok, maybe that's just one hobby. So, well, that's almost nothing, but pretty much everything about me. I still can't believe it took me so long to discover this indispensable sight. I feel now the last bunch of years in my life could have been so much richer if only I had known about it sooner. Or, at least, I would've known the true meaning and right words to some of my favorite songs.

And after everything else is gone, the songs will still be around. But now better understood.

:D

• Carl unpinned this topic