Introduce and Frapper Map yourself here

Henry David

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok then...

Hello all,

My name is Kenne and I live in Phoenix, AZ and my age has been a secret the entire time I've been posting here. I've been working for a publishing company since 2002 and am currently enrolled in a University to further my education and career-training, I want to work in Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice.

I discovered the wonderful world of Song Fish over 5 years ago, but didn't register until sometime later, and was known as Ummagumma, Z0S0 and _______________, before settling on Mindcrime. I began posting on the boards around Spring of 2004 as a means of finding answers to various questions I had about the rock genre, it was around this time when these boards started picking up and quite a few of the people who still post here today started in that time-frame as well (we all had less than 200 posts each at the time, and now most are in the 5 digit range.) I was the first Songfactor to hit 2,000 posts, which was actually considered A LOT! back then. I've been a member here off and on since then, been busy with other things including a having a daughter a few years ago.

Edited by Guest
added line

• 1 month later...

I suppose I'll introduce myself.

I'm Harry, and I suppose "Sheep" will suffice if you don't wish to say my full username :P . As you can see, I'm a major Pink Floyd fan, but I love other types of classic rock and metal. I'm not really into modern rock, but I'm always willing to try it out. I used to have a YouTube account, "CalculateInBinary001," and I have a MySpace account (message me for that). Anyways, hello to all, and I hope to have a good time here.

• Carl unpinned this topic