Random Music Thoughts IV

Mike

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone left a store because of the music? My sister went to a store in Florida that caters to the teen crowd. They had the music on SO loud that she ran in, bought a shirt for my daughter and ran out.I think the store was called Hollister. I can't imagine it's all that healthy for the people who work at this place.

Edited by Guest

Radiohead fans, or just fans of beautiful music: Look up Eliza Lumley's cover of "How To Disappear Completely". It's transcendent.

http://www.myspace.com/elizalumley (first scroll abit down to switch of the annoying auto-player of someone that left a comment)

it's very beautiful, thanks Lizard ;)

So what im wondering is if anyone else is as excited as I am about Nirvana making it back into mainstream radio, the top 40 countdown and the weekly top ten on songfacts?

I'm not listening to much radio, but was it ever NOT in it? (Smells Like Teen Spirit and Come As You Are anway)

it's certainly not the first time it's in the SF Weekly TT :grin: :thumbsup:

Kevin Cronin, the lead singer of REO Speedwagon, was on "Don't Forget The Lyrics" last night. Two comments

1. His voice is definitely not what it used to be

2. He definitely married up

He "hosts" the rock ballads infomercial, and I swear I saw the rubber bands in the back of his head that make his face skin so tight.

I was watching the HOF inductions, and my mom had this to say about Iggy Pop-"I think he needs to wear a shirt more often."