Random Music Thoughts IV

Mike

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks BnW, I will check it out tomorrow. I don't need to cry again... :( I mean Stay got to me big time, in a way it was like she was in my head. But I listened to it a few times because of her voice. Man very powerful and beautiful.

I think she will be a huge,huge star in different kinds of music. Like you said,she has a great voice and she co-writes a lot of the songs Sugarland performs. Sugarland was a trio and is now a duo. I think she will go solo at some point and branch out more.

• 4 weeks later...

okay, tell you what:

I'm convinced when someone can show me an official album/single cover, book, DVD or anything with "The Ramones", okay? :) :grin:

I have seven albums by the Ramones and every single one of them supports the cause of it being simply RAMONES

The Cure are definitely The Cure and I'd like to see proof of them ever being referred to otherwise.

The Sweet were also The Sweet, as far as I remember. Certainly all the singles I have are credited to The Sweet.

I have seven albums by the Ramones and every single one of them supports the cause of it being simply RAMONES

The Cure are definitely The Cure and I'd like to see proof of them ever being referred to otherwise.

The Sweet were also The Sweet, as far as I remember. Certainly all the singles I have are credited to The Sweet.

thank you :thumbsup: :bow: :bow:

according to wikipedia Paris and Show are both official live albums...

and I just saw Wish is the same...

One of the more unusual aspects about The Cure from this era (including Paris and Show) is that the band were simply called "Cure" on cover and promotional artwork. They did not officially change their name however, and "The" returned for their next album.

just saw this in a music magazine:

the lyrics of the century:

I'm a rocker yeah

Baby I'm a rocker

That's right

I'm a rocker yeah

A g*****n rocker yeah

That's fine

I'm a rocker yeah

Baby I'm a rocker

That's right

I'm a rocker