Kevin

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

A dozen bored 35-ish women getting together in each other's homes once a month, using it as an excuse to get blitzed and play games? You have absolutely no idea. :shades: :D

Are they 'into' each other and willing to be filmed ? :angel: I'm dying to use the video feature on my phone , but haven't yet found the right genre ... :cool: 50/ 50 ... ?!?! :)

I found out last night that a friend of mine is suffering from depression and anxiety so bad, he has phyical symptoms and has had to be hospitalized. He has recently gotten divorced, is going broke (in his own words) and I don't think he sees his kids much, if at all (the ex is a b**ch).

I have never been in any situation even close to that, so what can I do? I suggested to some other friends that we send him a goodie basket, but my husband said that wasn't a good idea. Anybody got some advice?

Jenny, really the only thing you can do with someone in that position is to be there for him when he needs you. If he's going to be in the hospital, you could volunteer to take care of his house while he's gone.

Just make sure that he knows he's loved.

LOL Lucky..speaking of Bunko...reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask...I seriously need some kind of activity or hobby..I've been having the "empty nest blues" lately...It was great a first...no arguing, no drama scenes...loved the peace and quiet for awhile..but now it seems all I do is work...I only keep in contact with a couple of friends, and I don't get to see them much...so what does the 40'ish crowd do for fun?...(be nice Sammy!) :jester: ...