Ask a Songfactor

Kevin

Thanks for the advice, Lucky. The girls I go on girls' night out with and I invited him along and he accepted. I also asked my husband if we could have him over for a Labor Day picnic.

Hopefully, this will serve to at least cheer him up and give him the strength to regain control of his life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well, that's not even rounded out very well. I was thinking it meant maybe 10 pounds, which would be easy to add on the fly. Hmmmph. Now I get to test my math skills.

thanks for looking it up! :)

No conversions are rounded out, I hate converting between imperial and metric :mad: 1.609 km in a mile? 2.204 pounds in a kilo? WHAT?!

And imperial is just a stupid system. 3 feet in a yard, 12 inches in a foot, 1760 yards in a mile. At least metric is consistent within itself :stars:

Radhi: I don't have a license and never did. I drove for years without it till I decided I didn' t need or want to drive or have a license. I can drive and park but I don' t need to do it.

JackieBlue: you're right, friends are a treasure and you don't throw away gems because they are old and want new ones... that' s nonsense.

"One lacqey carried the chocolate pot into the sacred presence; a second, milled and frothed the chocolate with the little instrument he bore for that function; a third, presented the favoured napkin; a fourth poured the chocolate out. It was impossible for Monseigneur to dispense with one of these attendants on the chocolate and hold his high place under the admiring Heavens. Deep would have been the blot upon his escutcheon if his chocolate had been ignobly waited on by only three men; he must have died of two."

Where else can you read such deliciously sharp sarcasm? :grin: