Kevin

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

This is a kinda three part Random thread post but I wanna ask a question to.

What grinds my gears : DH decided we needed another cat :beady: after all we only have two cats, 3 dogs and numerous farm animals. Hells yes we needed another cat :smirk: (and MC, before you ask, you may not have her for your stew pot :/ )

What Sweetens my coffee: She is a really, really cute little cat. She loves to snuggle and has five toes :D

Ask a songfactor: For all my bi-lingual friends. She doesn't have a name yet and I want to name her five toes or mittens but in a different language.

She is a little girl so it should be something short, sweet sounding, and not to hard to remember or pronounce.

Remember your are dealing with an English speaker that most likely couldn't learn a foreign language to save her life :crazy:

I know there must be something pretty sounding out there somewhere that wouldn't be to tough for us :D

Thanks guys :content:

Love the link Marc thanks :thumbsup:

One of our other cats has an odd name. Her name is Stray.

Our daughters spade female cat came dragging her home one day. She was a mess and we didn't have much hope for her. I bottle fed her and ended up having to literally teach her how to walk.

DH said we weren't keeping her so not to get to attached so I just called her the stray. It has been her name every since. After she was weened and as well as she was gonna get, I told him she was ready to find a new home.

Just like I knew he would he told me she had been through to much and we just couldn't get rid of her :laughing: I knew he would say that so I wasn't to worried about finding her a new home. Just as well, I'm very attached to the sweet little thing :crazy:

She can't hunt, she can't climb, her meow is a squeak her front legs are way shorter then her back legs and she has heart problems. She is a very cool, needy little cat and we luff her :content:

Now he tells me I need to give my new cat a name. She is not mine I did and do not want her :(

After Abbey died I said never again. I love my Stray but after she is is gone I'm done with getting attached to a pet.

But I still need a name for the little thing and I'm just not at all into it. Suggestions are very welcome :D