Ask a Songfactor

Kevin

Thank you, Martin... ;) I will tell my husband about that this weekend... The problem is the computer is completelly blocked and won´t let do anything at all... unless our computer geek shows up and tells us how to get rid of that.

I might call my sister, she´s amazing when it comes to get rid of stuff like that... :grin:

Dankeschön...!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do tell ! :)

The reason this whole thing came up was that The History Channel was running an afternoon long hauntings special yesterday and it made me wonder .

Did they do a story on Valentown?....it's a haunted site about 3 miles from us....I saw a story on it awhile ago on tv...

I don't recall that . Mostly it was people who had bought houses - in one case , the guy just ran , left his food and furniture and said the new owners could have whatever they wanted . Is that where the Amityville horror was ? NJ /NY were in it a lot .

Oh man, if you wnat proof of ghosts, check This out. This is "Ghost Adventures" and this particular episode was shot in Virginia City at the Old Washoe club. I was watching this show one night when I was home alone and just about crapped my britches when I saw this. It is @&*#*$@ creepy.

The clip is from a Maury Povich show on youtube - go about 2:27 into it and watch close. It was much much more clear on the TV - it looks grainy on my computer screen.

There's no doubt in my mind anymore that there is a parallel universe walking around with us.

Well Kevin. I do believe in God in my own way and my experiences have everything to do with that belief.

!. I didn't have the easiest life growing up as a matter of fact it seriously sucked a**. But what I did have was an Angel friend. He/she told me what/ how I should be. Despite everything, I am a very good person. And I have the gift of understanding what motivates most people and the total lack of understanding of the truly evil ones.

2. When I am terrified for someone, I mean beyond reason terrified. Someone/thing/it/ whatever, brings calm to me and tells me it'll be ok. But only if it will be. Never comes to me if in a lie. If it really isn't going to be ok this never happens.

3. When a car came through or house and hit mme in the head while I was sleeping whatever told me how to save my life. In a very clear voice I may add. Very long story. Lot of God like stuff happened 2 weeks before.

4. When my dad (step) died. I tried to say The Lords Prayer, of which I have great faith in, a loud voice said no. It was his voice. My dad.

He always said he he was agnostic but he wasn't. He was way to smart for that and I adored him. But I think because he never did what the thuppers said he had to do, even in death he couldn't couldn't allow anything from the organized religion's to be said for him. Not even TLP.

He did believe in a higher power. He told me so. He just didn't have time to understand what that meant to him. This makes me sad. I so adored him.

Edited by Guest

wow, Lea... :P:P:P

I believe in nothing at all except for what I see but I also had one of those experiences.... only once. I just let it be...

I had posted three :P and the ghosts ate them... :/

I had to repost them...

Edited by Guest

Well , I didn't want to question nor go down a religious road . From what I've seen ( on TV ) over the years isn't necessarily a confirmation of faith nor a denial of such . Faith is what it is ; but this seems , if real , to be a phenomena apart from this ; it affects both the religious and secular . I'm just curious . T.V tends to highten that which doesn't have any merit , while everyday folk have less to gain by telling what they have experienced - and that fascinates me more .I don't believe that any modern popular religion has room for ghosts anyway , as far as I know .

I doubt no one's ghostly experience , but I'm sure that if shared , a rational explanation would be comforting to all if it were valid . If not , then the unknown is equally pleasing too , imo .

I don't doubt for a second ,Lea , that from your experiences you are a bit more sensitive regarding the troubles of others . But this is not necessarily a supernatural power .

computer question: my computer used to be mostly silent unless it was doing a scan. now it sounds like it's ALWAYS doing a scan... it perpetually does the whole grating/grinding thing and is very seldom ever quiet, even when I'm not actively doing anything. And it runs slower and slower every day, particularly when this is going on...

What up? :puppyeyes: