What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

"Stomp" was unbelievable! It was waaaay better than I expected - and I expected quite a lot! I did not expect the comedy factor... and it was hysterical!

My kid's official stamp of approval: That was sick.

:grin: :grin:

If you get a chance to see that show - take it.

what is "Stomp"? hmmmmmm.... check it out

It's a beyond-entertaining mix of dancing and music... but played on regular household "instruments." There's one scene where they do an entire routine with plastic and paper bags - and it's music. And there's a lot of comedic bits thrown in... it's just all around sensational!

The trashcan bit was the finale. Those guys came walking out with full-on trashcans on their feet and made beats by stomping on the cans and using the lids.

oooo no, this was much better than any band or movie. Except Roger. :grin:

This is a traveling production, so the one we saw tonight is the real Broadway version, I think. My kid asked if we can go next year when they come back around, but of course it won't be the same people performing... I'll still go, though. Man o man it was goooood.

I wanna go to that :puppyeyes:

I saw a movie years ago on HBO or something I can't even remember the name of it now. It caused me to do some research on the Cirque de Soleil cast.

I have wanted to see it ever since.

The old River Dance shows are something I wanted to see live to. Stomp wold as be on my list now as well.

To bad DH has no interest whatsoever and can't understand why I would :doh:

I prefer to go with my friends... if my DH won´t enjoy a movie or a concert or whatever, I'll go with my friends and then tell him "What a pity, you missed it, it was great!" :grin:

Actually, I never go to his rehearsals or some of the parties his friends bring...

...but I must say that sometimes I insist and tell him that I want him to come with me so we can share... and he eventually loves the shows I'm taking him to.

• 2 weeks later...

My other kid is here for a visit :D

Angel will be driving her back to Idaho after she gets off work very early Friday morning. She will be spending her Birthday week-end in Idaho with her two sister/friends.

Angel turns 24 this coming Monday. I can't believe it. She was just a little girl seems like yesterday :(

Today I was at the State Library and I learnt that I should really be listening to music on iTunes and not WinAmp because iTunes is the one that lets me pick up and listen to other people's music libraries :D :D I had such fun I nearly got no work done :o