What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

I wake up at that time every day... :P or should I say "night"...? I make breakfast, my husband goes to work and at 6 I´m back to bed but I cannot sleep so I get up and start my day. I do plenty of things and then go to the office for eight hours... I´m back at 10,30 pm... sometimes there are friends at home... so I go to bed quite late.

But I am tired...

I found a neighbor's wallet about an hour ago, laying in the parking lot in heavy rain here . As she is new to the building I didn't know her from her driver's license nor if she was even someone from around here . I called her and she came and got it about 20 minutes ago . She brought us a jar of homemade blueberry jam , so I feel like a proper boy scout again and gained a little good karma - or at least had a few sins washed away . :D

Last night, when I was coming home from work, I accidentally left my briefcase outside, which contained my laptop and other important stuff. When I went out there later, it was still there and hadn't been taken away.

I told my kid to return it. No worries. Your account numbers will be our little secret. ;)

Yep. Now I'm gonna be famous :D or not :jester:

No not really. The thanks was for Carl thinking up this site and for Shawna being so helpful and quick with answers via PT :D

Remember I'm doing all that CD ripping and thanks to them I'm almost half way through them all :happybanana:

I am very lucky because my old mac lets me Songfact. :) :)

It' s one of the very few sites than I still can open. Now that the pc is broken I can only email and songfact... If not for that I would have been doing crack by now... :grin:

Carl, please, don´t upgrade anything, just leave it all like that... at least until i buy a new computer!! :cool: