What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

What is considered "perfect" weather is depressing as well if you are used to changing weather. It's springtime, and we should be experiencing April showers etc. Instead, the sun just shines and shines. Like Radhi, I love a gloomy rainy day, and it just doesn't happen. :P

I did however go to the beach yesterday. Of course the water was cold, but I got a nice start on a tan. ;)

I miss the California weather. I used to like it when it rained when I lived there. It was nice rain.

The rain here is different. It's heavy and cold. I don't mind that so much until you throw in the wind. My least favorite weather condition.

I much prefer the rain to the hot, hot heat, but an occasional blue sky is pretty nice to :D

Yahoo.answers = complete tripe!

Some people actually take advice from the members, even though some of it is absolutely the most ridiculous junk you have ever heard! Some people purposefully go on there and muddle facts with nonsense and hand it out as "professional" advice... I hope no one actually follows it or takes it seriously :crazy: