What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

Got that tax rebate yet , and a little extra burning a hole in your pocket ? Enjoy Boomer excess at reasonable prices ! Think quickly -before the Chinese but them all , though . :D :

http://finance.yahoo.com/real-estate/article/107101/What-Will-$400,000-Buy-Today;_ylt=AmVVQzTrWYl4Re7rTTwjJURO0tIF?

:laughing: It looks that way , doesn't it ? No , just haven't had much to post lately , and I enjoy reading real (not so silly ) info from others , so I thought I'd add a few , meself . :D

Why ? What would you prefer, Green Lantern ?

Last Friday, I ended up being "good" and picking up my daughter, but only because hubby called and said he was on his way home after getting out early, too, so we had a nice time at home.

We took this Friday (our anniversary) and next Monday off to get a little more rest before work gets crazy again!

Edited by Guest

That I'm not a member of the British Labour party . What a bunch of back-stabbing maggots ! Poor Tony Blair ; he never got to go forward with anything dynamic getting tied into Bush's war so soon . Brown , while certainly not charismatic , has been solid and stoic - even brillant, when the monetary/stock crisis hit ; his plan was adopted by nearly all other G7 countries who had no real clue what to do themselves .

Indeed the Tories are on the rise and this is normal in Commonwealth democracies that have had 2+ terms of one form of government , but the way this end game is playing out is disgusting , and I hope all these Judas's lose their seats as well , as they are no more holier than Brown by any means .

Poor Shawna :puppyeyes:

DH and I take care our our daughters Pit pretty much daily when she is working. We are getting wayyy to attached to her.

When she gets in trouble she just wilts :laughing: She's the sweetest thing in the world :content: