What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

Today I had to go re-sign the loan docs on my new car. And I was terror in the finance department! It was a bloody rampage. When I was through, they'd credited me for the "optional" clear coating (which is pre-printed on the loan agreement), given me a $300 credit toward a 50,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty, removed the gap insurance (I will pay a LOT less for the same thing with my own insurance company), and brought my APR down from 9.9% to 6.04%. The poor F&I guy was in tears by the time I left. I was grinning ear to ear. :grin:

I don't know if I posted about this because it happened at the time DH was being sick.

We have this horribly ugly garage on our property that DH built when we first moved back here many years ago. I have been bugging him to tear it down for years now. I loath it.

Well the other day our neighbor decided to run right through it and right out the back wall. In reverse :laughing:

No one was in the car and the car had to travel from the top of our road, around my mother-in-laws house, turn down our driveway and go straight through our garage and out the back wall.

I was in hog heaven when I saw what had happened. No one hurt and the car didn't even receive much damage, but the garage has to be rebuilt. :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana:

It felt like Christmas to me. I was walking on air all day. Until I came home and DH was sick again :(

Ahhhh... thats the beauty part, she has to pay us :D

Don't be to hard on me for being so happy about this and not to upset about her having to turn it over to her insurance company. She is already trying to figure out how she can make a killing on this for herself. No surprise there :rolleyes:

The lady has made mucho bad karma for herself and we all know what happens to people like that }:|