Random Sports and Sport Talk

PSYCHOcatholic

Football can be a strange game Ron. I'd have sworn the Giants would hand the Eagles their heads.

I knew the Giants weren't going to beat the Saints. I thought they'd beat the Cards though and I was sure they'd beat the Birds. Manning was terrible and the Giants D backfield is porous.

I guess the Giants aren't nearly as good as I thought and the Eagles not nearly as bad? We'll see. Cowboys this Sunday night.

It's a long season. I do know however that the Redskins stink.

Yeay, yeah, congratulations, Yankees fans. But they still suck!

As for a rematch, that's not gonna happen. The Red Sox will be back next year. They, too, can spend 900 f***ing million dollars. And does anyone really think A.J. Burnett and CC Sabathia can remain uninjured for TWO full years in a row? No way!

And next year is also the year that Mariano Rivera's arm finally falls off for good. And if it doesn't fall off naturally, I'll cut the damn thing off with my machete!

The Phillies?....Eh, they have a chance to repeat...but that's only because the rest of the National League sucks.

Anyway....ONLY 102 DAYS UNTIL SPRING TRAINING!! WHOO-HOO!!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :(

Football can be a strange game Ron. I'd have sworn the Giants would hand the Eagles their heads.

I knew the Giants weren't going to beat the Saints. I thought they'd beat the Cards though and I was sure they'd beat the Birds. Manning was terrible and the Giants D backfield is porous.

I guess the Giants aren't nearly as good as I thought and the Eagles not nearly as bad? We'll see. Cowboys this Sunday night.

It's a long season. I do know however that the Redskins stink.

The NFC East is the hardest division in the NFL. I wouldn't be surprised if 3 teams from this division make the playoffs.

2. Spelling and grammar count, as do spelling our players' names right.

That should be "as does spelling our players' names right."

I'm usually not one to be so snobby about grammar, but I do find it really funny to point out grammar mistakes when someone else is complaining about grammar or advising others to use correct grammar.

In fact, I don't even use correct grammar half the time! Ha ha