Sign in to follow this  
Danielj

LOS WOLVERINES! (My Band!)

This is my newly formed band, although it certainly dsoesn't belong to me. We are called Los Wolverines, and we rock. Drew is an amzing drummer and I'm definetly lucky to be in a band (he's in university and I'm in Grade 9). Trevor writes most of the songs, and he's in grade 12. We have had 2 shows so far, one of which was recorded (I set up the show, made 120 bucks from it :blush: ;) ). Go to www.myspace.com/loswolverines to listen to the songs.

We will probably record more, because my friend has all the gear, and he's always itching to use it.

ROck On!

Wow, I'm so jealous, i wish i had any musical talent left. I'll even add you guys to my myspace because I can.

By the way, how old are you? the whole American grade system is just a big void of confusion to me.

Good fiddlers are not that easy to find. There are more bands/ songs than you might imagine using unconventional musicians and instruments. If you love the fiddle, you may need to look at more than one genre.

I tried to log in, sign up, etc but it just won´t let me... they said "Error" constantly so I´ll give it another try today...