Thoughts, Hopes, Prayers

PSYCHOcatholic

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks everyone :)

Phil, I have a your avatar on an (empty) six-pak carrier. A friend of mine wants me to frame it. :grin:

I know this is the wrong thread, but I watched a classic Shemp episode yesterday. The boys were getting married and it turns out they were all getting scammed by the same blonde....the usual violence ensued.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks you guys :) You know how to make a girl cry. And then sniffle. And then wipe her nose. And then do it all over again. And then not be able to breathe for being so stuffed up. So thanks. Thanks a lot! }:(

:grin:

I'm back just for the moment... to tell you all I lived and I have a zipper you wouldn't believe. I have to get a digital photo of it. It's impressive. I can't stay long cuz I have to go lay down. Just got home from the hospital 45 minutes ago. Everything went well, it was hell, it took them 2 days to wake me up from the anesthesia. My sister stayed with me the entire time.

Anyway... time to take a pain killer.

Love yous!!!!

It wasn't much of a problem coming because I landed at 2pm IST which was 430pm HK. So I lost a couple of hours of my day.

Going back might be more complicated because I have a night flight and the plane lands at 2 am IST this time which is an odd hour in the morning by HK standards.