So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

but you see... saying that it feels like a shorter time than it was, you are inferring that you were so ecstatically happy the whole time you never noticed the time going by.

Or you could try the other thing, "Gee, it feels like 30 years." :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Which in most marriages is quite true.

Or, as Navin Johnson once said...

"I know we've only known each other four weeks and three days, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days. The first day seemed like a week, and the second day seemed like five days. And the third day seemed like a week again, and the fourth day seemed like eight days. And the fifth day you went to see your mother, and that seemed just like a day, and then you came back and later on the sixth day, in the evening, when we saw each other, that started seeming like two days, so in the evening it seemed like two days spilling over into the next day and that started seeming like four days, so at the end of the sixth day on into the seventh day, it seemed like a total of five days. And the sixth day seemed like a week and a half. I have it written down somewhere; I can show it to you tomorrow if you want to see it."

:bow: :bow: :bow:

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

I believe you, Marc... :cool: I saw it once or twice among the quotes... Psychokiller, qu´est-ce que c´est...

My last year of school is taking up so much of my time! So I can't be on Songfacts as much.... :(

My work, my family and my social life have me busy all the time. I wish I could stay home working here, as before, and songfact a bit more too.

Thanks, Edna!

Anyone had a dream like this:

I was in a large crowd in a theatre. Suddenly, the front where the stage was became a large, green kind of scary abyss. It was at that time I realized that I was at a Scientology meeting and had to escape out a side door. On the exterior stairs, I heard a dog bark. I looked to see a tiny chiuaua that was about the size of a grasshopper. I was thinking to myself that that is one small dog when a lizard ran up and ate it. I was sad because I thought that that was the only little chiuaua, but then another showed up and I was not as sad.

This dream has been with me all day, which is kinda weird for me, since I usually do not remember dreams.

Thanks, Martin, mein freund... :bow: You´re welcome, Marc, my friend... :bow:

And no, Marc, I never had such a dream... :laughing: I didn´t remember my dreams lately... but I´m starting to dream in full colour and remember everything again.

The other day I dreamed of a denture made of cheese... :P :P :P it was on a table and I thought "Oh, that´s disgusting"... :stars:

Sounds good... :) My husband made "cocido" (potatoes, carrots, chicken, meat, ham, bones, bacon and stuff) and it´s great for winter... :cool: But no baguette... :P

No ham this year, Kevin? :) I might buy one for my husband, I´m no longer broke... at least, for a couple of months.

Yes, you´re right, whinning is the worse thing to do... :cool:

Money can´t buy happiness but it soothes my nerves, so I guess everything´s fine now.

We´ll buy a small ham, there´s only my husband and me living here but we always have friends at home.