So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

Well , if times have been thin , buy one and enjoy now- reward yourselves when you can ! It is a great thing to buy as it lasts so long , and you ( more likely than us ) have the right storage conditions to keep it in good shape . :thumbsup: I should've bought it now - about 2 months earlier - as it started to dry out and turn into a 'jerky' -like meat near the end . Still as tasty , but the texture was not as good .

I´ve spent two whole days translating stuff into English... :stars: and it had to be perfect... :P

Not that I´m not used to but I had lost some experience as I had not used my English at work since two years ago. Of course, when I do it for work I use dictionaries, British/American friends on the phone, family and other tools... :cool:

So I just had the proof that you are the best of English teachers, my songfacts friends!! The fact that I´ve spent so many time posting, which means writing -and thus, thinking :angel: - in English here has helped me not to forget my fourth language... THANK YOU ALL!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: