So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He kept asking her questions about being in jail...she answered a couple then started to get upset...she kept looking off stage for someone to help her or stop him...and then she said "I'm past that now, I've moved on"...he said "That's good, but I'm not, now tell me what was the food like?"....and then she started to tear up...

And so many of my funny topics, gone and destroyed. :(

Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind

People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time

All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy

Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify

Can you help me occupy my brain?

Oh yeah

I need someone to show me the things in life that I can't find

I can't see the things that make true happiness, I must be blind

Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry

Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal

And so as you hear these words telling you now of my state

I tell you to enjoy life I wish I could but it's too late.

Does anyone else really care about Marion Jones and her troubles ? I mean... what , track and field ( and other completely boring Olympic sports ) ... ?! She does , imo , owe the US Olympic commitee ( US taxpayers ) ALL their money back ( a ton ! ) if she has to do it as a waitress or turning tricks , now , for sure ! Just forget about those silly 'sports ' and the jerks who waste their time ( and YOUR MONEY ) in them ...

Marion ! I've got $5.00 bucks here . Lap dance ! :P :thumbsup: :laughing: :jack:

Anyone else sick yet of the ' I just hope my case will help so many others in that telling the truth is the best way to go ' defence . Stop it ! You're busted - now 'respect our au-thor-i-tay ' You've lived the good life already - NOW , and for the rest of your miserable life - it sucks !

Sadly , though, I wonder if she TOLD the truth ( the whole truth, and nothing but the truth ) or , more likely was presented with unrefutable evidence that she couldn't lie her way out of , and , upon consultation with her lawyers , felt that ' throwing herself upon the mercy of the American public ( + tears )' was the best option ... :P

It all stinks, horribly , regardless .