So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

While waiting at the deli for my 1/2 lb. of genoa salami...there was this lady at the bakery with a very annoying little girl......she told her mother she wanted doughnuts...the mom said no...she asked again, and the mom said no several times, then the kid starts kicking and screaming I want doughnuts, I want doughnuts....

She got the doughnuts....

:doh:

While waiting at the deli for my 1/2 lb. of genoa salami...there was this lady at the bakery with a very annoying little girl......she told her mother she wanted doughnuts...the mom said no...she asked again, and the mom said no several times, then the kid starts kicking and screaming I want doughnuts, I want doughnuts....

and for the next time the kid learned: this strategy pays off :P

She would have gotten a size 10 1/2 New Balance if she was my kid.

I keep getting those little pop-up windows telling me that my windows media player has detected other PCs... just now it told me it detected 'edna-PC'.

Edna... why didn't you tell me you were here? :grin:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Actually, it was a surprise, Fin. Your computer betrayed me and ruined it all! :doh: :doh: :laughing:

And if your computer is so wise and clever and know-it-all, it should know I have a mac, so there´s no such thing as "edna´s pc" (it could have been "edna´s husband´s pc" if it had been another day, but I didn´t use the pc yesterday..). :beatnik: :beatnik: :beatnik:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Actually, it was a surprise, Fin. Your computer betrayed me and ruined it all! :doh: :doh: :laughing:

And if your computer is so wise and clever and know-it-all, it should know I have a mac, so there´s no such thing as "edna´s pc" (it could have been "edna´s husband´s pc" if it had been another day, but I didn´t use the pc yesterday..). :beatnik: :beatnik: :beatnik:

Too bad... :grin:

:grin:

It's because of the accelerometers (in the game controller)...

technically they were available for decades, but it wasn't before their use in airbags that they got produced in masses and thus got cheaper...

and only after they were cheap enough somebody got the idea "hey, let's make a game with those"

:)