The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #56

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN #56. :headphones:

EVERYONE IS MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. ALL YOU DO IS:

* Nominate two songs from 1950 to the present that haven't made the Ten before (please click to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens. There are NO other restrictions.

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them on here. Points are allotted 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them.

PLEASE LET US HAVE YOUR NEW NOMINATIONS NOW ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, there's a lot to that song - it just sounds like being stuck in city traffic. Car horns blowing - even a jackhammer in the background.

Here's mine.

Lady Marmalade - LaBelle (1974)

This is the original version - not the Christina A, etc. cover.

Massachusetts (The Lights Went Out In) - Bee Gees (1967)

Ike & Tina Turner - River Deep, Mountain High. No video but you all know it... :)

You were right not to put the Tina Turner solo version on. It lacks any of the spark of the Phil Spector produced original. Maybe someone can put a sound link on ? I have the song (of course - it's a Masterpiece) but I forget how to link it to here.

:)

This song has nothing going for it. No one will vote for it. it's a different country, it's a different style, it's a different language, it's a different race and no one's ever heard of it. I don't care. I will nominate it anyway, because, you know what? It's good!

Didi - Khaled

I'm giving my nominations in installments, if it's allright. :)