The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #56

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good one Lucky.

I have my favorite Brenda Lee song on my Lista, but that's one of her best too.

When I nominated I'm Sorry back in Top Ten #6 it only mustered up ten total points -- admittedly, without much support from me.

10.I'm Sorry - Brenda Lee. I feel like I should say "I'm Sorry" -- this was my own nomination, and do love Brenda, but the top-notch competition pushed the little girl with the big voice to the bottom of my list.

When I nominated Sweet Nothin's for Top Ten #35, it wound up with just four points (all awarded by me).

But Brenda did win spot number 7 on the CHRISTMAS Special Top Ten with Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree .

I can't think of a current-day artist who might be equivalent to Brenda Lee (or any of her contemporaries that are comparable, for that matter). She's one of a kind.

[smallest]Vote White Town ... Vote White Town ... Vote White Town ... Vote White Town ... Vote White Town[/smallest]

I think I heard that song before... could it be?

[smallest]Watch the Video ... Watch the Video ... Watch the Video ... Watch the Video ... Watch the Video[/smallest]

yes, I think it rings a bell, but maybe I should watch the video again?

[smallest]Vote White Town ... Vote White Town ... Vote White Town ... Vote White Town ... Vote White Town[/smallest]

This would make a good #1 edna ! You'd appreciate it, because she's a language teacher. She teaches young Joe to speak French. (She may have taught his Uncle too !). I hope none of these words are rude.

She said 'Hello,

hey Joe, you wanna give it a go?

'Mmm Hmmm Gitchi Gitchi Ya Ya Da Da (?)

Gitchi Gitchi Ya Ya

Here (?)

Mocca chocolata Ya Ya

Creole Lady Marmalade

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?

:)