Ask the opposite sex

Uncle Joe

TimLizzy... I get the same thing too. Chix always see me as too much of a friend to actually wanna date me. I say just roll with it, eventually there's one who will want a nice guy and not the brute.

Remember: the bad boy attracts women for the night. The nice guy sweeps her off her feet for life. :grin:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim, when I was in HS, I hated all those empty-headed jocks and was attracted to the quieter guys, who would make smart a** comments in the back of the class.

In high school, too many kids are concerned with fitting in and what other kids think. There is a girl for you out there, and if you don't find her in HS, you'll get bombarded with them in college!

Tim, when I was in HS, I hated all those empty-headed jocks and was attracted to the quieter guys, who would make smart a** comments in the back of the class.

Yes , but you didn't sleep with them -overtly - which would , in fact , change the entire social dynamic . :)

I always got yelled at for talking in class, hard to believe isn't it?

Laurie, not you!!! ;)

I got in trouble for passing notes and flirting with guys out the window while they were in gym class. In fact I got in school suspension for that little bit of fun! :)

Guys, this is for you all...did you ever wonder what us girls were talking about in all those notes we passed???