Ask the opposite sex

Uncle Joe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hubby and I were trying to decide on what we wanted to do for a weekend get-away this summer..He suggested we could go camping, I said "I don't camp"...then he suggested we could go to the lake and do some fishing, I said "I don't fish"...and then he finally asked, well what do you want to do then?, and I said " :googly: " :grin:

How do you go to a girl that's a friend, if there is a problem between you, and she doesn't realise it??. I don't fancy her, by the way, anymore.

Have you considered that if there's a problem between you and she doesn't realize it that maybe the problem is not between you but simply you?

Floyd,

I got the same problem with my roomie. I just keep my mouth shut cuz she is a woman after all, and women will always turn a mutual problem into your problem and then it will be 10 times worse because of the tension. BTW: I'm not a confrontational person, so that may explain alot! This advice sucks, but it works for me :grin:

How do you go to a girl that's a friend, if there is a problem between you, and she doesn't realise it??. I don't fancy her, by the way, anymore.

I'd say that depends on what the problem is. But honesty, in my world, is always best. And the sooner the better, so you can stop living with the weight of the problem, and she can choose to ignore what you say and just tell you to buggar off, or she can choose to accept what you say and get to work fixing the problem. Either way, it'll end the tension.

Just don't be condescending or mean about it, whatever you do.

Hubby's can be cute at times...

We were cleaning out the upstairs closets...there were quite a few religious books, his Mom use to teach Sunday school...among these books I found a book called "The Wonder Of Sex"...I asked hubby if he read this yet?.. :grin: He replies " I wrote it"... :grin:

Ok guys, question about a woman eyes....

I have been told that my eyes were one of the first things that a guy has noticed on me, my eyes are this green/light-brown with some gold flecks in them, and can change color with my mood, anyway has a womans eyes ever drawn you to her, did they just have that something special that captured your attention??

I look at eyes on men all the time, you see a lot there...then my eyes focus other place after that... :blush: