Ask the opposite sex

Uncle Joe

Im a quiet, deep thinker, but I am out-going and funny aswell, sometimes. I am very emotionally aware. I am very tidy, organised and focused. I am very loyal to the things that I believe in. I am a curious person. I believe that the only things in life that matter are love and joy. I am reserved. I am very musical and creative.

What sort of girls dig that would you say??.

There's no pat answer to this. Different sorts of girls "dig" different sorts of guys, and there's no rhyme or reason to it. I've always preferred the "good-time Charlies" but they've always turned out to be jerks, or abusive, or both. So I'm going against my natural inclinations now and I'm finding that the "not-so-good-time Charlies" are much more fun!

Did that make sense?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a quiet, deep thinker, but I am out-going and funny aswell, sometimes. I am very emotionally aware. I am very tidy, organised and focused. I am very loyal to the things that I believe in. I am a curious person. I believe that the only things in life that matter are love and joy. I am reserved. I am very musical and creative.

What sort of girls dig that would you say??.

Ummmmmmm.....fat ones, mostly.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

There's no pat answer to this. Different sorts of girls "dig" different sorts of guys, and there's no rhyme or reason to it. I've always preferred the "good-time Charlies" but they've always turned out to be jerks, or abusive, or both. So I'm going against my natural inclinations now and I'm finding that the "not-so-good-time Charlies" are much more fun!

Did that make sense?

Yeah. Everyone's different I suppose.

You DO know that you are very conveniently leaving out your negative points. Let me demonstrate: I am vain and self-centred and often apathetic. I am antisocial and don't like large gatherings of people. I often wonder why human beings have this need to TALK all the time. I think they should be extinct because of their staggeringly low Intelligence Quotient. I also have some positive qualitites. :P

That's a good point.

Here's some of my negative points:

I am very lazy sometimes, I can be a bit selfish at times, I'm not sociable all the time, I have a monotone voice.

You DO know that you are very conveniently leaving out your negative points. Let me demonstrate: I am vain and self-centred and often apathetic. I am antisocial and don't like large gatherings of people. I often wonder why human beings have this need to TALK all the time. I think they should be extinct because of their staggeringly low Intelligence Quotient. I also have some positive qualitites. :P

When and where can we meet?

Floyd: don't worry. Whilst autistic spectrum conditions are markedly less common amongst females than amongst males, there are nonetheless women out there who will relate to the qualities and faults that you have attributed to yourself. I would imagine there are even social groups in your town specifically designed to facilitate your meeting.

Worked for me. ;)

Well...unfortunately not always Floyd. Sometimes love can be a one way street. But don't give up and don't try so hard, it will find you when it is meant to be, whether it's a very special friendship or a very special love. Believe sometimes it happens when you least expect it and that makes it more wonderful.