Ask the opposite sex

Uncle Joe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was quiet and I wasn't a jock or a stoner or nerdy. I just sat quietly at the back, half asleep until the bell rang. I WAS smarter than everyone else, but I wouldn't want anyone to know or they may have put me in tougher courses... :tongue:

It's wierd, I never had many friends... I never studied either, but somehow managed to pass my classes (if I attended) :tongue:

Going out to the bar for lunch is never a good idea, before you know it they're closing the place! :grin:

I was only in high school and barely 16 when I would head to the bar for a "liquid lunch". My buddy was a cook at the restaurant that catered to the bar patrons, so he'd grill a couple burgers or something then we'd have a few drinks with it... until 2 am :laughing:

SJ - how cool! we had 6ft walls surrounding my highschool, no leaving for lunches.

Wow Katie that sucked!! I was always skippin' out. My grades really fell my junior year but I got back on track and only had 2 classes my senior year and was out by 10am anyway. But those were good times. Wild times!