What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I get so bewildered by the ever-changing modern world of communication technology, social networking and what-have-you. I just can't keep up.

Example: my kids wittered at me for months, how I should get a "myspace". No sooner did I get around to doing that, than they told me that was just so last year's thing, and now I'm supposed to get onto Face-book. Well, I got all confused at this point and sent out a message to all and sundry, inviting them to "come onto My Face". :blush:

Still...28,000 friends. :smirk:

I have a sore eye... actually I got an infection and it' s so contagious that I won' t te able to go to work for the next two weeks... I love to be on vacation but I was willing to start my routine as well... and two weeks with an ugly, big and almost blind eye isn' t such fun anyways. It' s supposed to go to the right eye too so then I will be almost blind for a while... such fun! :thumbsdown:

Well, too good time flies... :/

Is it something more than conjunctivitis, Edna? Be sure not to touch your bad eye then touch other stuff. I am sure you already know that, though! I have had pink eye a few times, but it was only contagious for 3 days. Hope you are feeling better soon :puppyeyes:

Thank you, Marc... :) It´s viral conjunctivitis. I just hope my friends who were here those days, or my husband, or my cats won' t get it.

But I'm ugly!! :doh: :laughing: ...I have a posh eye... :P

Thank you, I hope in three days I will be better and will go to work.

(Thanks for the yello... ;) )

It could be worse... she might be still with the idiot guy instead of being an ex... :shades:

You're right! I'm glad that I got them broken up, he he! ;)

They were both told that he wasn't aloud stay over when my parents were away, but he did twice anyway. I once walked in on them, when he was in my parent's bedroom, under the sheets, while my sister was lying beside him on top of the sheets, just lying there, it was so stupid. My sister told me not to tell my parents, but I told my parents a few months later because I was sick of him.

And then my parents gave out to them, ha. He never even properly apologised to my parents, and neither of them have said anything about it to me. This was like last year.

And to you people who think I might still be immature, this guy's way behind me, and he's 23!

After that incident that I had just posted previously, my dad said to me in the car when we were on the way to the cinema that he wishes that he never let them go out.

Probably not but I'm sure he did it keeping in mind the consequences at his sister's hands. (hell hath no fury, and all)

Anyway, my gears are ground right now because I want munchies and my housemate had friends over and they are occupying the kitchen and I am tea-deprived and sugar-deprived and food-deprived and all this makes me very grumpy :susel:

I don't think boys have that problem, I'm yet to see a clever guy with a silly girl.

Ah, but you are young. It happens everyday. :P

Also, breaking up sis and the boyfriend may not have been a great thing, but using mom & dads room wasn't such a swift idea, and while unfortunate, it's sort of the way of the world woth little brothers & big sisters when they are young like that. ;)