What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cat in heat. Plenty of cat' s hair everywhere... hoovering the house twice a day... :stars:

I'm gonna take this cat to the vet to have her spayed as soon as I can.

And no more cats, please... :P if my husband brings another cat they will all have to look for a new place to live. I will only keep Ratosita.

I feel your pain edna. We have wood floors through out our house and the cat and dog hair is ridiculous.

It's in everything,on everything and because DH insists on hauling the dogs around it's even in our cars. It's impossible to vacuum it out :beady:

We have one of those robot floor vacuums and it's great. One of the best things I've spent money on :D

I told DH I want a new car and there will never be a paw in it.

We love our pets but hey... they make us work... :P

I had to eat cucumber... it was in the salad and I hate hate hate cucumber... my husband said "just don' t take it" but it was already mixed with the egg and tomatoes and onions and such so it' s still haunting me... that taste... :P

Today here in Phoenix a 14-year-old boy was indicted on charges of gathering together a group of 3 other kids ages 8-14, plying an 8-year-old girl into a shed with a piece of gum, and then gang-raping her.

Her sister (who looked to be about 12) said, "I don't think they raped her, my sister's only 8, my sister can't do that yet."

Turns out these people are Lithuanian immigrants, and rape was only 3 years ago made illegal there.

I'm not sure which part of this whole thing has me in bigger disbelief. All of it makes me want to throw rocks through plate glass windows just to vent.

Turns out these people are Lithuanian immigrants, and rape was only 3 years ago made illegal there.

OMG !!! I could have lived forever and not have wanted to hear that I don't know if I shouldnewsmile038.gif or :susel: :susel: :susel:

That whole story is just horrifying :(

What a disgusting world :stars: :stars:

There' s something similar hapenning in Spain, some 13 old kids raped a very young girl, they know they won' t go to prison as they are minors...

We also have immigrants who are not used to European laws... :P and Spaniards who just don' t give a bleep, of course.

...that 12 years old girl is a bit lost too... :stars:

terrible, absolutely terrible :thumbsdown:

still

I find that very hard to believe :P

the Baltic states (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania) were always known for their moderate politics, even when they were in the USSR (and I can't even believe that rape wasn't illegal there)

some 13 old kids raped a very young girl, they know they won' t go to prison as they are minors...

this 14-year-old is to be tried as an adult. Mostly because he masterminded the thing, recruited the other 3 boys, and held the girl down while the others raped her after he did.

i WOKE UP AT 330AM AND THOUGHT 430AM AND IT WAS TIME TO GET UP, SO I DID. BY THE TIME I WAS DONE SHOWERING, I REALIZED THAT IT WAS AN HOUR EARLIER THAN I THOUGHT IT WAS. NOW I AM AT WORK FOR 16 HOURS ON 2 HOURS SLEEP. I ROBBED MYSELF OF 1/3 OF MY NIGHTS SLEEP!