Wheres my FROG????

michellenw

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it true you can get high from licking a frog? I've heard a few different things. If that's the case, then that's the only reason michelle's worried about getting her frog, so she can catch a buzz from it....wait a minute...frogs eat flies....flies buzz....you lick the frog to catch a buzz.....why don't you just eat the fly and cut out the middle man? Oh, that's right...there's the outside chance you could kiss him and he'll turn into a prince.

Sorry. Just a little free associating there.

Say, this has turned out to be a pretty interesting thread.

Is it true you can get high from licking a frog? I've heard a few different things. If that's the case, then that's the only reason michelle's worried about getting her frog, so she can catch a buzz from it....wait a minute...frogs eat flies....flies buzz....you lick the frog to catch a buzz.....why don't you just eat the fly and cut out the middle man? Oh, that's right...there's the outside chance you could kiss him and he'll turn into a prince.

Sorry. Just a little free associating there.

Say, this has turned out to be a pretty interesting thread.

I heard too that licking frogs get you high... I don´t remember where...

I like the free association, jr... it´s like if we were licking frogs...

I heard too that licking frogs get you high... I don´t remember where...

I like the free association, jr... it´s like if we were licking frogs...

While I am not sure about the getting high part of licking a frog, I am pretty confident that the frog likes it ::

Cindy, a beautiful, well-endowed, young blonde, goes to her local pet store in search of an exotic pet...

As she looks about the store, she notices a box full of frogs. The sign says:

Oral Sex Trained Frogs

Only $20 each!

Money-Back Guarantee!

(Comes with complete instructions).

Cindy excitedly looks around to see if anybody's watching her and whispers softly to Ralph, the man behind the counter: "I'll take one."

Ralph, packaging up the frog, says, "Just follow the instructions carefully." Cindy nods, "Okay," grabs the box, and is quickly on her way home.

As soon as she closes the door to her apartment, Cindy takes out the instructions and reads them thoroughly, doing exactly what it says to do...

1. Take a shower.

2. Splash on some nice smelling perfume.

3. Slip into on a very sexy teddy.

4. Crawl into bed, spread your legs and put the frog down "there."

She then quickly gets into bed, puts the frog between her legs and, to her surprise, nothing happens! Cindy is totally frustrated and quite upset at this point. She re-reads the instructions and notices at the bottom of the paper it says, "If you have any problems or questions, please call the pet store". So, Cindy calls...

Ralph, the man from behind the counter says, "I had some complaints earlier today. I'll be right over".

Within five minutes, Ralph is ringing her doorbell. Cindy welcomes him in and says, "See, I've done everything according to the instructions and the damn thing just sits there."

Ralph, looking very concerned, picks up the frog, stares directly into its eyes and sternly says: "Listen to me! I'm only going to show you how to do this one more time!"

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: