So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

What do you mean? I said it worked - that means it fit the meter.

I knew that. My "for whom" was simply a wise-ass remark employing the old "double-meaning" device in order to imply that your singing may not have appealed to everyone. Now take a look at your leg. Is one longer than the other?

No , not a thing . I went into the city center later in the day and no aftershocks either.

If you are a night owl , instead of posting on SF all night , go out and look for the Perseid Meteor shower for a bit. It's peak now and could be a good show if you are in a decent area ( not brightly lit). Should be easy for you Arizona folk. Between midnight and 5 am is supposed to be best .

A piece of pop culture from the 70's .... it's along the same lines as the smiley face button, and the "hang in there" kitty poster. It's supposed to be uplifting, but after you've heard or seen it a zillion times, while true, it becomes rather meaningless.

:)

Why in the world would you want to do things the American way? Not that there is anything especially wrong with it, but I don't know what is especailly great with it either.

Although, I think I'd probably like the chance to do things a Dubliner's way as well, just once. ;)

Food snob! I think of you more of a mad scientist chef/drink preparer. You should open a shop where people come in and you talk to them, analyze them, then whip up the tea (or other drink) that you feel would best suit their particular needs. No need to thank me.

Food snob! I think of you more of a mad scientist chef/drink preparer. You should open a shop where people come in and you talk to them, analyze them, then whip up the tea (or other drink) that you feel would best suit their particular needs. No need to thank me.

I need someone with more entrepreneurial blood to help me, you'd be not the first person to suggest that - how very odd :goof: