So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

I don' t understand Spanish media... it's like I live in Mars... yesterday not a single information about the 65th anniversary of the Liberation of Paris. Today I still didn't see anything about Sen. Kennedy in the news...

Of course, they tell you everything about football or people running with the bulls on the streets...

Hillbillies? That' s what you'd call them?

It was good to go to work after one month holiday+flu. It was good to see some people and then get home tired. It was good to get up very early and feel like a person again.

Now today I'd allow myself to feel like a lazy woman and stay home... too good it' s Friday...

Nah, I had a regular flu... :cool:

Well, actually, you don' t get a flu in August when there' s a heat wave, don' t you? I might have had the swine flu then. I guess I'll never know.

In any case, you don't the flu by reading a screen, Kevin... :) You can get it watching sports on TV or using your cell phone after 11pm. :shades:

Salut les copains, I'm really sorry but I have to go. My landlord needs the money so I have to work for the man.

Dental Insurance doesn't cover much.... :crazy:

That' s something that happens everywhere... I had my first root canal when I lived in paris and I had it in five (5) sessions cause I had to go to the University, they were students and still didn't really knew very well... :stars: I couldn't afford a real dentist.

I had to pay some 100 francs which were like some 300 dollars today.

A friend of mine had to ask for a loan at the bank to have surgery. That's crazy... :P

A couple years ago I was in a lot of pain...the dentist tried to talk me into a root canal to save the tooth....well this tooth was next to my last tooth...way in the back...I told him to just pull it....that saved me quite a bit of money...but made me mad that he tried to push the root canal issue went I really didn't need one.