So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

My two girls witnessed a hit and run the other day...They were just leaving a club, when they saw this guy purposely back his truck up drove it into the side of a mustang in the parking lot and then he took off...apparently the mustang belonged to the DJ that was there that night...the girls were able to get the license plate number and reported it...I guess some guy that was complaining about the music that was being played was the one that did the hit and run...He was also upset that the DJ didn't play any of his request....They found the guy, and the girls had to help fill out the report...The cop said he was tested for DWI, and he wasn't drunk...So my daughter says "So basically he was just an idiot".... :)

Agreed ! The rotten bast*rd had it coming . DJing isn't a 'real job' , after all , and who did that stuck up bugger think he was snubbing songs- even if it was Sammy wanting to slow dance to Spandau Ballet's 'True ' ?! Nothing to see there .

^I concur.

Went to my second writers meeting tonight. Met some more writers... sadly, these newbies were not as good as the crowd last time.

However, intriguingly the one woman from last time that took an instant hatred to me became my new best friend tonight. Weird.

it doesn't for me... maybe it depends on the skin?

also you shouldn't leave tags open, it's bad programming style ;) :D

Edited by Guest
just noticed that I didn't negate, of course such a mistake tends to cause the opposite meaning which I actually meant to show. I hope everyone that originally read my post will notice this edit and see that it makes more sense now. :)

it doesn't for me... maybe it depends on the skin?

also you shouldn't leave tags open, it's bad programming style ;):D

[smallest]Edited by Farin on 07/31/09 02:09 PM. Reason for edit: just noticed that I didn't negate, of course such a mistake tends to cause the opposite meaning which I actually meant to show. I hope everyone that originally read my post will notice this edit and see that it makes more sense now. :)[/smallest]

I did wonder about that originally... :beatnik:

just noticed that I didn't negate, of course such a mistake tends to cause the opposite meaning which I actually meant to show. I hope everyone that originally read my post will notice this edit and see that it makes more sense now.

I thought you meant to be cool, but I had no idea why you would refer to that in posting :confused: