So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

A small village on the mountain. There is plenty of them near Madrid (some 70 km) and many people have houses there with swimming pools and fireplaces. My husband' s family had a big house in one of those small villages, they used to go there in summer or weekends, and now his sisters and brothers have houses too. Some years ago we even used to spend a whole week or more in the big house.

Plus I have many friends who left Madrid and now are living in other small places, so we only have to decide which way we' re heading :laughing:

It' s quite a cool way to live, I must say. I love to live in the city but I love those weekends and summer nights in the woods... :)

Oh Edna, that sounds soooooo nice...I wanna go to the mountain!

I must say that it' s a real break from routine... we need to go from time to time. Yesterday we were at a friend' s place, 40 minutes from home. We were planning to go to see another friend this weekend, on the North side... or we might go to the village and just have lunch with the family or watch the landscape or smell the air... :) It' s so near that we can come back home... or stay there, if we feel like.

Laurie, I'm taking you with me... :)

My 82 yr old FIL comes home from my 92 yr old Aunt Catherines house and says "boy, that Catherine is getting bad, I think she's starting to get that, ummmm you know, ummm what is that disease called?"...I said "Alzheimers?"....He's says "Yes that's it, I couldn't think of it"... :crazy:

My 82 yr old FIL comes home from my 92 yr old Aunt Catherines house and says "boy, that Catherine is getting bad, I think she's starting to get that, ummmm you know, ummm what is that disease called?"...I said "Alzheimers?"....He's says "Yes that's it, I couldn't think of it"... :crazy:

:laughing: :laughing:

You' re all invited and welcome to my mountain :grin:

Fin, you' re coming with us to Italy too... :)