Ask a Songfactor

Kevin

.I got poked in the eye, and now the corner of my eye is all red, but it doesn't hurt at all...

Laurie, I used to walk into open doors (the door itself :stars: ) or drawers or so... You´ll be cute as usual in a couple of weeks... :cool:

Oh, and please don't ask how this happened... :P

By the way, how did it happen? :shades: :grin:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the Glyde has a touchscreen, and it freezes. And when I took it back after less than 2 weeks, they said it's a "known" problem. They gave me a new one hoping I would get lucky and that one wouldn't have the glitch. Well, it doesn't so far, but it's got other "glitches." So I'm done with that model.

I like the solitude in the cities on a Sunday at 8 am... or when there´s a soccer match on TV so there´s nobody on the streets.I love the sound of silence... :cool:
I had an experience kinda similar to this after my debs(prom). I was in Dublin city at 6am, a group of us got the Luas into town, then went our ways. I was with my friend Séamus, he was still a bit drunk.It was so strange. There were some people wondering around, McDonald's was open (needed the toilet!). I was going around in a Tux, was very quiet and dark.