Ask a Songfactor

Kevin

you might get into trouble connecting the mac to the pc's in you local network. But there's a way to make windows run on a mac for easy connection with a local network.

For online gaming, mac's can be as good as pc's, it's all about the processor, RAM memory and graphic card, basicly.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's s'posed to combine the best of Opera, Fx and IE... I'm too lazy to try it right now.

I have a question... or a set of related questions:

How old were you when you got your wisdom teeth? Were they very painful? If you got them taken out - why?

I ask cos I have one that's bothering me :/

I was 21 when I had to have my wisdom teeth removed...when they came in they were pushing against my other back teeth, and yes it was very painful..that's why they had to come out....but they put me under when I had all four taken out at once.....It was a relief though afterwards...and I looked like a chipmunk with my swollen cheeks... :P

Hubby doesn't have any wisdom teeth...strange huh?...I always kid him about that too...no wisdom huh?... :jester:

I know someone who was born without wisdom teeth...the strange thing is that she married someone who had a double set.

I think wisdom teeth get yanked routinely because they are more prone to decay. I would say, if they're not bothering you too much, keep them in your mouth.

Just heard about that new Google browser which is going to be released sometime today (the beta anyway). :P

Anyone going to try it? I am, just out of curiosity

It is said to crash if you url is wrong and it contains a % :P

And I got rid of my only 3 wisdom teeth in april 2007 :(

I read in the news today that they already had quite a few security issues and performance suggestions, also people wonder why google needs all the data (just like with google.com everything you do with that browser is saved by them)

all in all it's not surprising that the product isn't perfect yet, after all it is a Beta version

I just read in the news that the German Federal Office for Information Security warns people for the use Google Chrome...

1. because they principally don't like the mass distribution of Beta versions, which are actually used for testing purposes only (the official current version is 0.2)

2. because they're concerned about the mass storage of data and the information that the browser sends to google

the second reason is kinda funny if you know that the Ministry of the Interior isn't really hesitating when it comes to data storage for themselves :P

• 2 weeks later...