Kevin

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you Levis :bow: :bow: :coolio:

I'm so glad I asked. I really didn't think anyone would be able to get them back :D :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana:

I may keep the monkey around for awhile 10P. I kinda like him to. I was bored and put the lips on him. I have other lips as well so he may get a new set now and then.

At some point I will most likely go back to my old lips and mabey put them on the monkey :D

Wow. It is a bit frightening, but using "lea songfacts" to search Google Images, you'll find this easily

av-56985-1190926045.gif

Now thats scary and I didn't think of doing that. So, your saying evey stupid thing I've ever posted online is that easy to find? And it's gonna be there for ever? :o

Well, no more drunk posting from me :crazy:

Now thats scary and I didn't think of doing that. So, your saying evey stupid thing I've ever posted online is that easy to find? And it's gonna be there for ever? :o

Well, no more drunk posting from me :crazy:

google will see to that ;)

in case you didn't know: they also save every search that you're doing :shades:

...and every line you write, every word, every letter, even if you delete it, from the web, or e-mail... is there, somewhere... forever.

Bigbrother is watching you... :shades:

right, I forgot about the mails... well with gmail at least :shades:

some small town in Germany refused to let google make photos of their streets (and homes) for "streetview"...

:P

Mars, we've been discussing that over in the "Random Thoughts" thread, as well as in the "Wonky Boards" thread. It's been happening for a few days. Do you get it when you are logged in? We've been plagued by nasty DB error's, several are getting that red banner now, and none of us know why. :P