Ask a Songfactor

Kevin

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not at all ... I like your color (specially since I know it's maroon!). It just hadn't occured to me how the colors might appear on different skins. I would assume red looks red. I was confused when you called your color red.

It seems most people use the default blue, but I think cobalt makes the colors appear much prettier don't you?

Edited by Guest
it helps when you use all the words in a sentance

Cellulite (dimple) is never anything to be proud of. Nor is anything in excess.

Though, it's sad that people think it is. You know, the ones that send text messages while driving or, not knowing how many deaths have occurred from it? How about the ones that rear end you at stop signs? Oh, sorry, I had my cell phone stuck up my arse! Makes sense, yes?

Dimples?

LMAO

:D

maybe it would be easy on the eyes, without that ugly grassgreen bar at the top :P

I've been using Oxygen for the past few days :)

What's wrong with grassgreen then? Green is one of my more favourite colours. It's what makes Amicae look so (literally) cool. Like leaves on trees after a tropical thunderstorm :)

I used oxygen for a year or two before this one. It's the one I like most after Amicae.

It truly is hard telling pink from purple, really.

Not as hard, though, as distinguishing orange from red.

Now that's damned near impossible though not as hard as telling the difference from black and white.

That's the toughest.

Grey? That's another story . . .

:(

Just remember, dear readers, there's no such thing as colours as everything thing that commencing from it is a prismatic, crystalline structure.

Truly, there's no such thing as colour, everything is prismatic: the snowflake appears white but it's all the colours of the rainbow because even the gold at the end of it is not truly gold . . . once found and it's lost.

But, how wonderful it is to see it, if even for a short time.