Ask a Songfactor

Kevin

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's see... I like moonlit walks on the beach, and fine dining, and - oh, this isn't a singles ad?

Okay then... reading (nothing can take you out of your own reality than a good book), hiking (gearing up to explore Canyon du Chelly :) ), and I write; voraciously, often with no purpose other than to get the words onto a page, but it helps clear my mind like a good rain clears the air.

I like to do crosswords and all sorts of word puzzles. I like to read. Most of the time, I read magazines because my time and attention span can sometimes be limited, but I do love to get lost in a good book.

I do write on occasion, but nothing as good as what any of you guys has shared on Creative Writing. Mostly just getting scenarios out of my head.

Well no wonder SF is my favorite site. It sounds like many of us really enjoy the same types of things.

I haven't really associated my self with to many online groups but one of the main things I've noticed and really like is the lack of bickering and meanness. It's a rare thing to see anyone snipping at anyone one else here. Your all just a great group of people :bow: