Ask a Songfactor

Kevin

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was wondering about that to Lucky. Maybe it's just not sure who I am :laughing: :laughing:

Ray had asked if he could change his nic and Farin said yes so I asked him if I could to. I didn't use Lea when I joined because as a rule websites won't let me use it :confused: so I didn't even bother to try when I joined here. But Farin said I could and changed it for me but I think the SF Psyche just isn't sure about me :D

So whats your favorite scent? The first one I want to try is Litadora and Sunflower and maybe Rose and Lavender and carnation :laughing:

It looks like I might be be getting a little carried away already and my flowers aren't even in bloom yet.

I prefer Musk and Oils to perfume so I will have to figure out how to do those. And they have to be long lasting.

One web site said something about a still so I asked DH if he'd make me one. He only laughed at me and said no. Perfume is no laughing matter :shades: so if I get really into making it he will damn well be building me a still :D

What kind of headache do you have? Strongest is a misnomer, because they have different ingredients that work on different things. Probably the best (and closest to prescription) headache relief is Excedrin, if you can tolerate the aspirin. It's made up of a combination of acetaminophen (tylenol), aspirin, and caffiene. The well known presription headache medication, fiorinal, is similar is make up, with the addition of an extra ingredient, butalbital.

500 mg (extra strength) tylenol is good for your garden variety headache. Motrin/Advil (ibuprofen) and Aleve (naproxen) are also good. They are nsaids (non steroidal anti-inflammatories). 400mg ibuprofen and 200mg naproxen are the best you are going to do, OTC. They reduce inflamation, and ease the constricted blood vessels. You really cannot compare them though, it's what works best for you. They are all very different.

Thanks . No , not that many serious headaches , just something that quickly relieves one from a hangover ( for me ) or the odd average headache , and something for occasional migraines from overwork and /or lack of proper sleep for my wife . I'm going home fairly soon and would like to pick up something . I find Japanese headache relief drugs to be weaker and take so much longer - a couple of hours sometimes - before you feel any better .

Edited by Guest

I like excedrin., but some people can't tolerate the aspirin. The caffeine is the good part. You can jump start any of those if you drink a cup of coffee or tea after you take the medication. I can't remember what the caffeine does. Increases the blood flow, or something.

This comes from years of listening to my boss counsel patients at work.