Ask a Songfactor

Kevin

It will be a simple thing I think.

Positively 4th Street-Bob Dylan

It's listed as coming off his Greatest Hits album and the poster is sure that's not what should be listed as the album it first came out on. I don't remember now what one he/she said but I think it may require a look.

My memory is so bad these days you'll be better off seeing for yourself. Head injuries just suck. The older I get the worse it gets :puppyeyes:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ah yes, I found it:

"The album obviously wasn't "Greatest hits Songfacts please change the album!!"

but as far as I see, the song was originally released as a single only in '65

the first time it was on an album was 1967 in "Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits" (cover on the left)

:)

Thanks Farin I knew someone here could straighten it out. I would have researched and commented about what I found but felt I'd just confuse things more.

Sorry if I'm having a hard time being clear headed. I'm having a not so great day today.

I hate drunk drivers :puppyeyes:

anyone have any great tips on packing jewelry for travel? I have a little bag that has different little compartments that I take with me and put everything in its own little space. But when I get to my destination and take out a necklace, for example, the chain's tangled up.

anyone have any great tips on packing jewelry for travel? I have a little bag that has different little compartments that I take with me and put everything in its own little space. But when I get to my destination and take out a necklace, for example, the chain's tangled up.

Wear all of it.

My wife suggests that you loosely wrap a piece of Scotch tape ( or a Bandaid ) around one or both ends as it is often the clasps that cause most of the trouble.

Put your necklaces, if thin enough, in drinking straws. Basically working against the same principle as Kevin's wife mentioned.

PS-Kevin, I saw a show today in which a couple had a full out pirate themed wedding, complete with pirate ship cake. Whether or not the minister asked if the couple would promise to love, honor, and shiver eachother's timbers until they walked the great plank of life, I have no idea.

Thank you Kevin's wife, Shannon, and Radhi!

I will try both Kevin's wife's and Shannon's suggestions when I go to NOLA in 2 weeks... I'll let you know how they work. ;)

Radhi... I do have a compartmentalized little purse thing made specifically for jewelry travel... but the chains get tangled up in themselves in their compartments. :crazy: But I like the concept! :)

What do you guys recommend for dl'ing music? I don't really like itunes and was thinking about trying Rhapsody. I used to use it but haven't in years.

Has anyone ever used imeem? Any guidance you could give would be great :content:

How do you get big and small words? Like, for instance, I know that if I want to say [big]hello![/big] I must write "big" in the quotes box... or maybe also [bigger]hello[/bigger]but what do I write to get small ones? Little? Small? Tiny? Very small? I tried but it doesn´t work... :P

:help:

[ smallest] [smallest]smallest[/smallest] [ /smallest]

[ smaller] [smaller]smaller[/smaller] [ /smaller]

[ small] [small]small[/small] [ /small]

normal

[ big] [big]big[/big] [ /big]

[ bigger] [bigger]bigger[/bigger] [ /bigger]

[ biggest] [biggest]biggest[/biggest] [ /biggest]